Chief Technology Development Officer – Collectius Group
Collectius is one of the world’s fastest growing FinTech company within debt acquisition and receivables management space. Our technology vision is automation and world class customer experience. That’s where you come in and will play a crucial role in the future of the company. We are a profitable business and with your help we can further increase our margins and market share.
We are looking for a leader with a vision and deep engineering leadership skills that can understand finance business and the importance of process automation and customer experience.
We are looking for an individual with a strong business acumen that can understand what makes economical to prioritize our resources. We are a bunch of curious people that want to implement and try the latest cutting-edge technologies to find competitive edge in the market.
We are looking for hands on individual that knows the details of the system can go into the code and understand and help the developers solve issues and problems as they arise.
These below buzzwords should make you feel very comfortable:
CRM, CORE BANKING SYSTEM, DATABASE, OMNI CHANNEL COMMUNICATION, TELEPHONY, PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS, GAMIFICATION, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, OPEN SOURCE, API, CLOUD
Our Desires for Collectius CTO:
• Provide leadership and guidance for architecture design and development of high performance messaging, transaction/batch processing products and/or services by defining and developing architectures, detailed designs specifications, development, implementations and successful delivery of the solution.
• Work with the business and systems team to identify the right architecture for implementing new solutions, products and modules.
• Coaching and guidance for all direct and indirect reports.
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
Love of learning
• curious and eager to learn new things, and they aren't afraid of change.
Adaptability to different roles
• Ability to work within both the executive and technical teams and wear different hats in each group.
• Technology should be the main focus, but the overall picture should be that technology does not operate in a vacuum.
• Master degree holder of above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, PhD degree holder is advantage
• 10 years related work experience in software development, FinTech, credit, lending and collection environment, preferably come from start-up IT firm
• At least 5+ years of design and development of high performance messaging and transaction processing systems preferably in the financial industries.
• Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to create practical, robust and scalable architectures and solutions meeting the business and technology goals/strategy of the organization.
• Hands on application development and coding skill is a MUST
• Proven track record:
o Of developing future-proofed platforms
o Of leading a team of highly skilled engineers - mentoring/training
• Experience in attracting, inspiring, hiring and retaining software engineers
• Communication, presentation and speaking skills to deliver reviews, training and updates
• Technology experience:
o Developing large scale transactional/web elastic scalable systems, with Microservices, or APIdriven architecture
o Managing data sets with the necessary system design to make data accessible
o Extensive knowledge of running and maintaining cloud-based services (AWS + Azure)