We respect the right to privacy of all clients of CJM Strategic Management Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Collectius AG, and their data endorsed to CJM for processing. This statement outlines the practices of CJM in relation to the processes of these data.
What CJM Collect:
When CJM’s clients endorse accounts for collection purposes, several personal data are provided to CJM in order for it to fulfill its obligation under the collection service agreement, which may include among others (these data that are collected on CJM’s lending business):
- 1. Borrowers’ name and personal information e.g. contact details, address, birthdate, education etc.
- 2. Government ID details
- 3. Financial information (e.g. income, expenses, investment etc.)
- 4. Employment details
- 5. Business interests and assets
- 6. Account details
How CJM Use Them:
CJM use these data collected to fulfill its obligation under the collection services agreement and to provide the products and services to its clients for lending purposes, to wit:
- 1. Approve loan applications
- 2. Respond to queries, complaints and improve CJM’s services
- 3. Send billing statements, notices and other correspondences
- 4. Conduct tele-collection, field collection and skip-tracing activities
- 5. Reach out to clients regarding products, services, promotions
- 6. Provide safeguards against improper use or abuse of products and services including fraud prevention
- 7. Comply with legal and regulatory requirements such as submission of data to credit bureaus, respond to court orders and tribunals
- 8. Perform other activities not contrary to law, morals, good customs, public order and public policy.
How CJM Store Them and Protect Data:
The data collected are kept in a place inside CJM’s office premises with at least one (1) security personnel on-duty 24/7. Only authorized CJM personnel have access to them. A logbook is also kept in the storage room to monitor access to these data. As to digital data, they are stored locally, CJM implements appropriate security measure through its information technology personnel to process, access and protect personal data. Moreover, the service agreement between CJM and its contractor for physical and cloud storage stipulates, among others, that the personal information stored in their servers shall only be processed upon the instruction of CJM, ensure that confidentiality is imposed on persons authorized by the contractor, implement appropriate security measures and comply with the Data Privacy Act (DPA) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), not engage another processor without prior instruction from CJM, assist CJM by appropriate technical and organizational measures, assist CJM in ensuring compliance with the DPA and its IRR, delete all information after the end of the service agreement, make available to CJM all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligation under DPA and its IRR, and allows for and contribute to audits, including inspections, immediately inform CJM if in its opinion an instruction infringes the DPA and its IRR or any other issuance of the Data Privacy Commission.
Data Subjects’ Rights:
Under the DPA and its IRR data subjects have the following rights:
(1) to be informed whether his/her personal data are being processed,
(2) to object to the processing of his/her data unless needed pursuant to a subpoena, are for obvious purposes, including, when necessary for the performance of or in relation to a contract or service to which the subject is a party
(3) to have reasonable access to, upon demand, to his/her personal data, its contents, sources of data etc. as allowed under the DPA and its IRR
(4) to rectify, dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal data
(5) to suspend, withdraw or order blocking, removal or destruction of his/her personal data as allowed under the DPA and its IRR
(6) to damages or be indemnified due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data.
For any clarifications, or requests on any aspect of this statement, please contact:
The Data Privacy Officer
CJM Strategic Management Solutions, Inc.
22F IBM Plaza Building
8 Eastwood Avenue, Eastwood City Cyberpark,
E. Rodriguez, Jr. Avenue, Libis, Quezon City
Tel: +632 2499070 loc. 130